Friday 1 February 2013

SOiBAKED: Blueberry Whoopie Pie

Greetings to everyone, last weekend was fun for me because I had my first attempt in baking, yay! So I happened to buy this book called The Whoopie Pie by Claire Ptak and decided to start right away. The baking is super easy and it would only take (for beginner like me) about less than 2 hours. The best part about this recipe is that you can easily substitute blueberry with other fruits like strawberry or blackberry. So here's how they looked like after they're done:

Seems legit, no?

Alhamdulillah, this could be a good beginning to my 2013 resolution. Baking is very exciting and I hope that I can develop this interest further and be very skilled at it. Like my mom said, " Baguslah ada improvement, senanglah kalau nak makan cookies boleh buat sendiri, lebih bersih dan halal. Nanti balik Malaysia bolehla buat." Thanks, Ma :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;